Tuesday 23 November 2010

Post Four

After finally being able to get the footage onto my computer from Richard's camera via his Mac, I was able to cut up the green screen shots into clips then key them out into sillouettes by using a white solid layer as a base, keylight, changing the track code to inverted matte then playing with the alpha channel in the curves adjustment. I saved both keyed and un-keyed footage as I may want to remove the green screen and just desaturate the model rather than make him a silhouette. Here is a screen shot below:
I was also able to do a test title sequence against a brown crumpled paper background, with stock footage of ink drops in water, mirror effects on after effects and text masked to reveal with the movement of the ink. I also added a ripple effect to the centre where the ink blot originated just to give the idea of movement for the text. I'll upload that to youtube for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment